Last week I found this very large and heavy French Provincial Dresser at the Flea Market and of course loaded it up and brought it home.
The front of this piece doesn't look to bad in the pictures, but the top was a gigantic mess. When looking at this dresser French blue popped into my head and so I mixed up a custom color of homemade chalk paint and got my brush out. After a few coats of blue I decided the dresser needed a little bling and so I added gilding wax to the inhaled details and then sealed it with dark wax and hemp oil.
Since this piece is so large and heavy I was not able to bring it inside for photos, so please excuse the concrete and poor staging.
This dresser sold very fast and that made me happy because I now have room for more furniture!
Linking up with: