Sunday, July 5, 2015

Coastal Dresser


Before we left for river rafting I did manage to get this dresser painted.  
Before:
This dresser has great details and lines, but was pretty beat up so it needed some help.  I pulled out Fusion Mineral Paint in Inglenook that Linda from Q is for Quandie  sent me, and started painting away.  After 2 coats, I lightly distressed the dresser and put the hardware back on.  


I love the hardware! 











I am loving the soft blue/grey coastal color! 
Linking up with:
cozylittlehouse
stonegable
modvintagelife
savvysouthernstyle
mysalvagedtreasures
theblissfulbee
frommyfrontporchtoyours
northernnesting
ivyandelephants
frenchcountrycottage
missmustardseed
thepainteddrawer
thededicatedhouse

22 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job with this gorgeous dresser - and what an AWESOME color - love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michele-I am thinking of keeping this set since I love it so much!

      Delete
  2. The color you used transformed this dresser into a very elegant piece!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary Alice-I love the softness of the color!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful...nice color. Love the painting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors compliment that piece perfectly! So soft and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Benita-When I saw this set I thought it should be a soft and pretty set!

      Delete
  5. I love this color and the hardware! Even the accessories look good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color so pretty. Great job. Love it.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kris-soft and pretty was my plan for this !

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous Darrielle! I lurve those drawer handles! :) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Darrielle! The soft grey color is perfect for the dresser style and the hardware is quite lovely. I'm sure it'll sell very quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie-I am loving the color and how relaxing it is!

      Delete
  9. Such a gorgeous dresser makeover! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cat-dressers are my favorite to make over!

      Delete
  10. Beautiful transformation as always Darrielle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martina-you know me and dressers=love!

      Delete