It's hard hard to see from this picture, but the finish was in bad shape and their were some major dings and scratches. As you know I like to paint things, but this wood is not very common and I knew I couldn't paint over it. I got out my sander and went to work. After giving the entire dresser a good sand, I was ready to make it look beautiful again. I got out my AS dark wax and tung oil and combined them and painted the mixture on the dresser. The next step was to wipe in/off the excess wax/oil with a cotton cloth.
I think the dresser looks beautiful again and it found a new home very fast!
Linking up with: