Wednesday, June 25, 2014

French Provincial End Table



I found this sturdy French Provincial end table at a yard sale. I can't find the before picture, but it was scratched up, dinged and brown.  It is made by Stanley Furniutre Co. so it is well made and has dove-tailed drawers.  I mixed up home-made chalk paint in white and painted it.  After distressing the table I sealed it with clear wax and srcrewed on the hardware.  






Bougainvillea from my garden
















Linking up with:
frommyfrontporchtoyours
beyondthepicketfence
rootedinthyme
frenchcountrycottage
nancherrow
craftberrybush
myrepurposedlife
missmustardseed
romantichome
redouxinteriors
funkyjunkinteriors
natashainoz

14 comments:

  1. My kind of French, and so you not love those yard sale finds,,,I know I sure do.
    Thank you for taking the time to visit me, it's always so inspiring to share new creations and there paint finishes with like bloggers.
    I am enjoying getting to know you that much better with each visit.

    A beautiful job with the re imaging of your French find,.
    Keep inspiring your home with all things salvaged.
    xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dore-you are one of my inspirations!

      Delete
  2. You can't lose with these sweet French provincial side tables. Looks perfect in white and I love the little bottles with flowers on top.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary Alice--I agree these side tables are great.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! What a sweet little table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, I love the distressed look and such a lovely piece of furniture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bernadyn--it was a quick and easy re-do

      Delete
  5. The little table looks fantastic. You did a beautiful job. I have a couple of these french style tables, and I just love them. Thanks for showing yours. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dresser looks cute.

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan-I like how it looks too!

      Delete
  7. This dresser is amazing! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Your Designs This Time!
    Emily & Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily-I like it so much better now!

      Delete