Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Perfect Sheets








Recently I had the opportunity to work with Perfect Linens  and try out their new sheets.  We recently finished out remodel and I have a new bedroom with a new bed.  Before the remodel we had a queen bed and now have a wonderful King bed, so I needed all new bedding.  As chance would have it, I was contacted by Perfect Linens  and asked if I wanted to try their sheets and I of course jumped at the chance.  Here is what I learned about  them:
They use state-of-the-art technology to find the most-comfortable sheets that are superior to others.  
They  are the only retailer that tests how sheets feel after they have been washed. 

 I came home from River Rafting and camping to new sheets in the mail!  I was sure looking forward to sleeping in a real bed with great sheets.  The sheets arrived with instructions on care and a container of special detergent to wash the sheets with. 

One of the pieces of advice was to put your sheets on the bed slightly damp to help with wrinkles since they are 100% cotton and can wrinkle when laudered-never knew that one!  

I had ordered the "Second Skin" sheets in Fern Green -"Our extraordinarily supple “Second Skin” sheets are the result of a natural enzyme process that removes molecules from the cell walls of the cotton, making the fibers easier to bend. The enzyme process is permanent so the suppleness cannot wash out. Sateen-woven to further reduce stiffness, with fewer yarn-locking intersections per square inch. The durable 400-threadcount Egyptian cotton construction is mid-weight and ensures dependable wear."



I love the green embroidered border of the sheets and the delicate design.  




After sleeping on the sheets I would highly recommend them and how cozy and soft they are! I sleep hot and like my sheets to keep me cool and to feel soft and that is what I got from these sheets.  My husband even commented on how great the sheets felt to sleep on.   I plan on ordering  another set.  


So soft! 






If you want to try these Egyptian Cotton sheets and get a $50 discount just use the code: DDCOTTAGE50.  

Linking up with:
thoughtsfromalice
findingsilverpennies
interiorfrugalista

cozylittlehouse
astrollthrulife
stonegable
savvysouthernstyle
ivyandelephants
theblissfulbee
frommyfrontporchtoyours
northernnesting
.nancherrow
andersonandgrant
frenchcountrycottage
missmustardseed

20 comments:

  1. I love the feel of nice sheets. And these look so pretty!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amalia-I love getting in to bed tired when I have good sheets!

      Delete
  2. Your sheets with the green embroidery look perfect with your beautiful pillows!!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary Alice-I love the green too, but your blue looked nice too!

      Delete
  3. Love these sheets! The pattern is so cute and comfy is right at the top of my list when I'm buying sheets! I will be checking them out to see what I want to buy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Benita-go check them out-they are super nice!

      Delete
  4. Crawling into your bed must be heavenly! Those sheets are beautiful and look so lovely mixed in with your bedding! Jamie | anderson + grant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamie-I do love to crawl into my new bed with the comfy sheets!

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness I love the detail of these sheets. One of my favorite things in life is climbing into a bed made with fresh crisp sheets. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katherine-I love crisp fresh sheets too!

      Delete
  6. Very pretty sheets! Nothing like cool cotton sheets in the summer. Makes you want to linger a while. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janet-I love slipping into good cotton sheets!

      Delete
  7. Those sheets are beautiful! I also love the floral on the roll pillow. Do you happen to know the name of the fabric? Beautiful bedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you-the sheets are comfy and lovely. I made the roll pillow and bought the fabric from the local fabric store--I think it was by waverly and I have an extra piece, but it is packed away. I will try to find and let you know.

      Delete
  8. My husband is very picky about sheets. He actually likes a lower count cotton sheet because he thinks they are cooler and crisper. What do you think? We are in need of new sheets, so would like your thoughts on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah-I love the sheets and I sleep very hot and they have kept me cool this summer-go for it!

      Delete
  9. Beautiful! I really like the embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are so pretty, but I dont like wrinkles on my bed. Sorry a little bit OCD here in my part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you-The sheets actually lost the wrinkles after the picture!

      Delete