Monday, December 16, 2013

4 Grey Cane Backed Chairs


I found these 4 cane backed chairs at the Flea Market and knew they could be lovely! They were a very good $$ deal so I snatched them up!


Here is the BEFORE picture:
All the caning was in perfect condition and the legs had great details!  My original thought was to keep the pair of captains chairs for my dinning table.  I asked my hubby and he thought they were to matchy-matchy with our current chairs, so I finished them and put them up for sale.
I stripped off the old fabric and pulled out my staple gun and reupholstered the seats in a ticking fabric.
My next step was to mix up my home-made chalk paint in a light grey and paint away.  I completed the project with wax and screwing the new seats back on.



These Chairs sold very fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment