Saturday, January 16, 2016

Fab Friday Link Party




I am so excited to be joining Suzanne, from   The Painted Drawer  for the weekly FAB Friday Link Party.  Please go check out her FAB posts and amazing furniture transformations.  Suzanne has amazing painting skills!  

This week at D.D.'s Cottage and Design:

Transformation of a Throw-away Dresser



What I did with Dried Roses





Wordless Wednesday-My Instagram




Features of the Week:


Farmhouse Blues starts 2016 out with a bang with this gorgeous Peacock Blue secretary.Farmhouse Blues Peacock Desk
RPK Interiors writes a great post on how to create patina. So lovey on this french buffet!RPK Interiors Crackle Finish
Ruffles and Rifles took an old coffee table and transformed it into a lovely tufted ottoman.tufted-Ottoman-6 Ruffles and Rifles
Vintage Refined found a vintage Drexel dining room set and transformed it with black paint.Vintage Refined
The Iris Abbey shares great tips on how to create a super smooth finish using Annie Sloan chalk paint.Iris Abbey How to Create Smooth Finish
TPD-mediadivider
UntitledTPD-mediadivider
The Fab Friday Link Party is a post for all to share their creativity and inspire or be inspired!  Be it home design, DIY, furniture transformations or a fabulous recipe - link up!

-- By submitting a link, you are giving permission to feature your project on The Painted Drawer and D.D's Cottage and Design website sand social media.  Credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Follow The Fab Friday Link Party on Pinterest! pinterest.com/suzannebagheri
- Please no Etsy shop listings or other link party links







15 comments:

  1. I linked up, but I don't see it anywhere.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Thanks for all the furniture transformation inspiration. I LOVE that tufted ottoman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to enjoying all the links, thanks for doing this.
    xoxo,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vera-I am looking forward to all the links too!

      Delete
  4. Darrielle, how great that you and Suzanne are teaming up for this party. Thanks so much for featuring Iris Abbey's Old White painted MCM furniture and have a lovely week. Ann Marie @ Iris Abbey www.irisabbey.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Darrielle! I love that two of my favorite painters are cohosting a link up party. I subscribe to you both, so I guess I'll link up with you every other week! haha Hope you have a great week, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cynthia-Looking forward to this new adventure!

      Delete
  6. A fab party indeed, DD. Great selections.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amalia-I am hoping for a FAB party every week!

      Delete
  7. Hi Darrielle :)

    I love seeing pictures of your beautiful home. That striped chair is wonderful!

    I hope you and your family are having a wonderful beginning to the new year :)

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rue-I love my striped chair too and Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  8. You did it really well dear. I just love furniture transformations. Last time I did it was for my holiday party. I think I did a great job that time and it made my party decorations look more nice and better.

    ReplyDelete