Friday, December 13, 2013

Flea Market Friday

As I have mentioned before--I love-love-love  to go to my local Flea Market.  Friday mornings I head out after dropping my daughter off at school.  I go with one of my good friends and we make a morning of the Flea Market.  Fridays are the best days to go in my opinion.

 Friday mornings are one of the best days of the week for me!

Here are my treasures from this past Friday:
Treasures
Gentleman's Chest of Drawers
Resin Urn--will be painted!
Great pair of old windows:
Here they are in a local shop-The dealer came by my workshop and had to have them, so I brought them in and set them up on my farm table (she also had to have the farm table!) I hung a preserved boxwood wreath that I purchased on Decor Steal on them and some angles I bought a few weeks ago at the Flea Market.  Love it!
You can also see my golden-yellow chair in her shop!


Love this jewelery box and old clock:
Chippy metal clips--I think they will be useful on twine with vintage picture or words clipped in them!
Antique wooden spools:
Quilting thing-a-ma jigs: I love all the great fabric patters-I can see many uses in the future for them.
Vintage yellow phone--I grew up with a rotary phone and love the sound it makes when you dial, so I had to have this beauty.  My home-office has lots of yellow so this will look great there.
Rusty old scale: I have a hard time passing up anything rusty!


Did I mention that I love to go to the Flea Market??!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment