Friday, December 20, 2013

Flea Market Friday

I of course went to the Flea Market on Friday and got some good stuff!

I have some ideas for this old rake--secure it to an old piece of barn wood I have and it will make a great tie rack, belt holder, or just a rack for anything.  Can't wait to get it done.


The colors in the old picture are great!
This is old and Heavy!





It has a hook on the back to hang it and I think it is an old sconce. I love the chippiness!

Great old tea towel


Cute small wood frame--I already have plans for a family photo in it!

Metal urn that has great lines

Vintage tea towel with a French Theme

Great grey and white duvet


Antique bed from a venders grandmother.  The patina on it is great and it is very small and the foot board is missing the sides.
Great antique gold
I will probably make a sign out of  it.

A pair of dusty old cubbies--so many uses!

It was a good Flea Market day!






No comments:

Post a Comment