Saturday, September 13, 2014

Finds of the Week #19 and # 20

Last week was very hectic for me and I forgot to post about my finds of the week so today you will be seeing a few weeks worth of treasures.  I am doing a show next week so many of the "smalls" will be at the show.  
Here are my finds:


Lovely bowl that I think is Ironstone

Anyone know?

Silver set-I thought would be great with roses

Florentine-love it, not sure why but I do

Drawing of building in England-going to my husbands office with the antique map of England.

Chair with potential! 

Dresser I already transformed

Silver piece-not sure what it is, but I love the patina 

White Cake Stand

Blue oil painting

Large mirror I have already transformed


Architectural wood pieces-on my kitchen wall

Snowy white linen table cloth 

Very large Urn-I am going to fill it with pumpkins

Antique print

Silver

Ironstone


VERY grungy and ugly dresser-already transformed

Retro Surfing print-my husband surfs so this is for him

Metal Mirror

Trophy

Ironstone 


Bar Cart-already transformed

22 comments:

  1. that is a lot of treasures!! I love everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Victoria-I did find some great things!

      Delete
  2. You always find some of the best treasures! The urn is my favorite of the week...
    Have a wonderful week, Darrielle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marigene-The urn is huge and I spray painted it black and filled it with small white pumpkins for a local stores' window display!

      Delete
  3. You've got some great finds. Now the real work starts.
    XX Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo-pricing, packing and painting was what I did today to get ready for my show!

      Delete
  4. wooow!!!! ich liebe alle alten teile!!! liebe grüße von angie aus deutschland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds! Love the bar cart and the dresser.
    Visiting from Amaze Me Monday.
    Great to find your blog.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam-I love both pieces too-I just posted about the bar cart today!

      Delete
  6. Holy cow! You really found some great stuff...it's all awesome, but my favorites are the architectural wood pieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie-I love the wood pieces too-they are now hanging in my kitchen!

      Delete
  7. So many amazing treasures. I love the framed building prints especially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you-the frames went to my husband's new office-I bought him an antique frames map of England so these will go with that. His mom was from England and so I wanted a touch of her in his office.

      Delete
  8. I'm visiting from A Stroll Thru Life! I have a major case of treasure envy now! I love them all-but I think my favorite is the chair! I can't wait to see what you do with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! great finds. I think I like every single item you've shown. such great finds. Love that red bar cart, so yummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin-I cleaned up the bar cart and did a post on it if you want to check it out. It is going to my show this weekend to be sold!

      Delete
  10. So many beautiful finds! I love the florentine too :)
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennelise-Love Florentine even though I am nor really a gold person!

      Delete