Tuesday, September 23, 2014

French Provincial Side Table


As I was getting ready for the show I really started to look for some little side tables and I found this great French Provincial side table at the Flea Market. 
Before:
The table has a great shape, but needed some work and hardware.  After a good cleaning, I painted it in Garlic Clove by Benjamin Moore paint that I made in to chalk paint.  I painted the inside in grey and then distressed it.  The last step was to seal it with clear wax and put on hardware. 















I love the shape and this sold at the show, so I didn't have to bring it home! 


Linking up with:

12 comments:

  1. It never ceases to amaze what a coat of paint can do to an old piece of furniture. It's a beautiful transformation, love your color choice. Not surprised it sold!
    xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kathleen-I like how paint can transform too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those little french bedside tables - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another ugly duckling becomes a beautiful swan! Love this makeover and the colors you chose. It must have sold early on because I don't remember seeing it. Thanks for bringing it to the Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betsy-it did sell but we had so much stuff in our booth it was hard to see a lot of it! LOL

      Delete
  5. This is a wonderful new lease on a little cupboard. Love the color you have used. Enjoy your new little cupboard.
    Lots of blessings from South Africa
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. i <3 whites and love your refinish! so cute with the ghost pumpkin:) pinned

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michele-I thought the pumpkin should just be there

      Delete