Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Finds of the Week #21 and #22


I have been so busy with my job and Mes Amis that I have not posted about my finds for the last 2 weeks.  I have been junking  and find treasures and here they are:


Giant U-maybe for Yum in the kitchen?

T for Tennenbaum of course! 

Pair of folding chairs

Lovely Mirror

Secretary Desk 

Vintage Suitcases


Pair of French Provincial End Tables



Silver Pitcher

Old Books in Blue

Old Sliver

Vintage Coach bag-perfect for my computer

Old Typewriter-going to my Husband's office maybe


French Chair 

Gorgeous Mirror

Pair of French Chairs-they are going to be upholstered in grain sack fabric from DecorSteals.com 


Another mirror-I might have a slight mirror problem!????

Small Desk 

I can't wait to get my paint on! 
Linking up with:

bec4-beyondthepicketfence
ivyandelephants
frommyfrontporchtoyours
rootedinthyme
redouxinteriors
craftberrybush
nancherrow
frenchcountrycottage
missmustardseed
pinkwhen
niftythriftythings
diyshowoff
findingsilverpennies
dwellings-theheartofyourhome

14 comments:

  1. So many great finds! I love the mirrors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gigi-I have a thing for mirrors and chairs!

      Delete
  2. Lots of great finds. The last table/desk looks just like one I found a couple years ago. Mine is Ethan Allen. I wonder if yours is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim-Mine is not from Ethan Allen but it has so much potential-what color did you paint yours?

      Delete
  3. wow, so tolle alte teile!!! liebe grüße von angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You've been busy finding great treasures! Can't wait to see what you do with the French chairs! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth-The pair of chairs are being reupholstered in grain sack fabric and the the little chair I am almost done with too!

      Delete
  5. Love the train cases and the little chairs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim-I have a thing for chairs-they transform so easily!

      Delete
  6. Wonderful finds, especially that deep suitcase. I have never seen one that shape. Looking forward to seeing your transformations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy-the deep suitcase would make a good side table I think-working on the chairs!

      Delete
  7. You've been holding out on us. Wow, what a collection of gorgeous finds. Those chairs are going to be beautiful once you cover them with grain sack fabric. Thanks so much for sharing at VIP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betsy-busy busy busy here and not with fun stuff like painting and DIY! I hope to finish a chair today-finger crossed

      Delete