Friday, July 11, 2014

Finds of the Week #14


Here are my treasures  from my junkin excursions this week:



Heavy Urn


Brand new in the package Shabby Chic duvet and sham

Brand new green and grey pillow

Brand new wooden picture frames 

Old map of The British Isles ( going to my husband's office since his mom was from England)

Antique Wooden frame

Gorgeous details! 

A pair of new outdoor pillows

Great basket

4 ladder back farm chairs

Rough Pine dresser

Pair of homemade Andirondak Chairs 
Linking up with:
funkyjunkinteriors
impartinggrace
redouxinteriors
diyshowoff
hniftythriftythings
interiorfrugalista
findingsilverpennies
dwellings-theheartofyourhome.
elizabethjoandesigns
modvintagelife
coastalcharm
cozylittlehouse
stonegable
astrollthrulife
thededicatedhouse
elizabethandco
knickoftimeinteriors
savvysouthernstyle
ivyandelephants
beyondthepicketfence

12 comments:

  1. wow, you made quite a haul. I love that old pine dresser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you--the pine dresser is great with lots of storage-I thought it would fit in my office for fabric but it is not working so i will have to sell it. Bummer!

      Delete
  2. I would love to have the urn, the duvet cover, the map and that set of awesome chairs! Great finds.
    xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen-I am very happy with my finds-loving the Andirondak chairs for my yard!

      Delete
  3. Love all of your finds this week!! The map is fabulous, love the urn, the antique frame is gorgeous. I know you'll transform those ladder back chairs into beauties.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary Alice-the map is in my husbands office ( which I am decorating! ) and the chairs are almost finished being painted-I figured out how to make the rush seats look new again!

      Delete
  4. Dreamy finds!! Great dresser, I am hoping to find something just like that. Can't wait for you to work you're magic on these goodies!

    Happy Weekend...
    ~Sherri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherri-the dresser is not working for me so am putting it on Craigslist to sell.

      Delete
  5. All are wonderful finds and I especially love that map!

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan-the map is now in my husbands new office!

      Delete
  6. Girl, you hit the mother lode!!! Love those ladder back chairs! Great finds.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patti-I just posted the makeover of the chairs!

      Delete