Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My buys from Atelier De Campagne


This weekend I visited Atelier De Campagne (http://atelierdecampagne.webs.com) for an Open House.  I love this place!  The owners bring over containers of goods from Europe and the patina on their things is great.  Every time I visit the warehouse I feel like I am in a candy store for adults!  I bought a few pieces for my house and am in love with them.  Trinadad and Martin greet you when you enter Atelier De Campagne they are the nicest people one could meet.  It's just fun to go and hangout with them and hear all their stories. 
Here are my buys:
French Flag sign

I love the colors! 



The holes are where you put your flags for Bastille Day or Flag day and hang on your door






I bought 2 rusty metal urns


I put herbs in one of the urns



Chandelier I bought in the past that came from Belgium






4 Rusty metal chairs I bought earlier for my back deck



Love the rust! 


Crusty and chippy oyster basket

Perfect for summer fruit 

















If you are ever in CA and near Santa Cruz you should visit Atelier De Campagne-you will fall in love! 

Linking up with:
savvysouthernstyle
ivyandelephants
beyondthepicketfence
frommyfrontporchtoyours
frenchcountrycottage
myrepurposedlife
craftberrybush
redouxinteriors
missmustardseed
romantichome
diyshowoff

12 comments:

  1. Thank you Suzanne-Love that place and the my buys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drool over their items from afar! Lucky you to be able to hang out with them and shop. New follower- glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina-I am covered in drool after visiting them! Love new followers!

      Delete
  3. Oh how lucky you are to be able to visit and sop with the guys! They seem so sweet and kind. Thanx for sharing at THT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pamela-they are great and it is really peaceful and refreshing to visit their warehouse. They are at all the big shows and they have a great FB page if you want to check it out! They update all their European finds as they find them and fill the container. Love it!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh - what a place ! I don't know that I'd be able to leave !
    That day bed !!!
    Love every piece you've bought from there too - those rusted folding chairs are exactly what I'm looking for
    Thanks so much for sharing - ( hopping over from French Country Cottage - so happy I did ! )
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzan--LOVE going there and the guys are so great too!

      Delete
  5. I would love to go to that store! So many amazing and beautiful things! And I love the things you bought too!

    Gigi @ Old World Patina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gigi-it is the best place and I love going there!

      Delete
  6. Looks like a great place to shop.

    Thanks for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    http://www.dwellings-theheartofyourhome.com/2014/07/amaze-me-monday-68.html

    ReplyDelete