Monday, July 21, 2014

Finds of the Week #15

Ikea finds

I had a fun and successful week of hunting and junking and here are my finds for the week:


6 Foot long buffet for my husbands new office


Love the shape and color of this painting 

Blue Ladies 

HUGE American Flag-for my husbands office

Love the greens in this bottle and tea  towel

Ladder that I though would look good chippy and with towels in a bathroom

Coffee table-for my husbands new office

4 chairs for my husbands new office


French Provincial Buffet

Love this bed!

Table for my husbands conference room in his new office

Gorgeous Birds Eye Maple Serpentine Dresser

Old oxen yoke
Love the patina on the wood


3 small cute frames


Mirror


Not sure what I will use these for-but I had to have them! 



Silver--I am replacing all my silverware with real silver and this finishes out the bunch


Linking up with:
coastalcharm
cozylittlehouse
confessionsofaplateaddict
astrollthrulife
knickoftimeinteriors
elizabethandco
savvysouthernstyle
frommyfrontporchtoyours
beyondthepicketfence
thebrambleberrycottage
nancherrow
frenchcountrycottage
jenniferrizzo.com
redouxinteriors
craftberrybush
lizmarieblog
blissfulanddomestic
interiorfrugalista
findingsilverpennies.com

10 comments:

  1. Looks like your husband made out like a bandit with your thrifting expedition. Hope you'll show us his office with all these wonderful finds!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary Alice-he did make out like a bandit! He is an administrator for a high school and he moved to a new bigger office and wanted help decorating it. He did not want it to look like a typical school office and he wanted his office assistants to have a nice place to work. I consult with his "Ladies" on the look they like and then I am finding things. Since this is all a donation on my part it will probably take some time but it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow!! You found tons of amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan-I was on a mission to find things for my husbands office so I did a LOT of treasure hunting and found lots of treasures!

      Delete
  4. All fabulous finds but love love love the maple dresser!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy-the birds eye maple dresser is gorgeous in person!

      Delete
  5. Amazing finds. I love the dresser and the buffet especially! Where do you find most of your goodies? Your husbands office will be great for sure :-)

    Hope your week is EXTRA HAPPY!
    ~Sherri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherri-the long buffet is in my husbands office and his Ladies love it! I find most of my stuff at the local Flea Market and thrift stores--I like to hunt a lot!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Suzanne-I was on a mission to get stuff for my husbands office!

      Delete